Thursday, November 25, 2010

Update

To even start this update, I had to look at a calendar to remind myself what went on over the last couple weeks.

  • Aerials attended their first competition of the 2010-2011 season on November 6th in Sacramento. All 8 teams placed in the top three in their divisions. Our youngest team in attendance that day even took home a grand championship!!! It was a fun day and we were all eager to get back into the gym to spice up our routines for our next competition, which by now is only 2 weeks away!!!
  • The Ho's were able to get together for our annual "Ho Thanksgiving" It was fun seeing the girls and PBR and stuffing our faces!
  • We celebrated Allison's 25th birthday with a surprise party at my parents house, after the original "ghost hunting" plan was canceled. We partied HARD!!! So hard that we were all drunk and in bed by 1am!! hahahaha. We consumed lot's of wine, beer, shots, margaritas and some x-rated drink, played some fierce games of beer pong, and even ventured out to Huey's for some drinks and a great karaoke performance of "Gin & Juice" It was a great night.

I have been fighting off a cold and some pretty bad back pain for about a week now. But I was lucky enough to have last Sunday & Monday off from both jobs so I spent them laying around the house and spending time with my family. It was nice and helped me recover a bit.

Today is Thanksgiving........I unfortunately am working, I worked the night before and I work the night of. I am Thankful for my job, but I really would rather be with my family. I haven't even gone out for the traditional "night before thanksgiving" bar hop since 2007!! I am making time and a half right now, instead of spending money so I guess thats the upside to working on the holidays right? I also get to work Christmas eve and Christmas night. I am really not looking forward to that........Christmas eve is a big deal in the Giaquinto house, and I hate that I have to leave the fun and come to work. But all this holiday work is gonna pay off when I board the airplane on December 28th to spend 7 days in Florida! I CANNOT wait!!!

Up next on Amy's calendar:

  • Aerials performance at the Vacaville Christmas tree lighting "Merriment on Main" on November 30th
  • Aharon & Maria's baby shower for Dreavyn December 4th
  • Aerials 2 day GSSA competition December 11th and 12th
  • Dad's birthday December 12th
  • Aerials Christmas party December 16th
  • Christmas
  • FLORIDA for New Years December 28th - January 4th

I think that is it for now!

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment